Well, after saying "shouldn't that finish with 'if you don't tag five friends your mom'll get cooties' or something like that" I guess I more or less asked for it. I have been caught out by the rather ridiculous Five Things Meme, courtesy of Ian (internet alchemy) D.
Now, if this were email I sure as hell wouldn't do it, but as it'd my blog I guess I have to. Now, the big problem is I don't actually have five friends. So... Five Things:
- I don't actually have five friends, at least not that blog. Hey, when I started writing that I felt kind of down, but it's just occured to me I can be really proud - I don't have five friends _who blog_.
- I've been a Christian for the past five years. I'm not very good at it.
- I fight a constant internal battle between dong what's right and doing what would be funny.
- I named my youngest son after [Sam](http://www.beobal.com/) (only joking).
- My favourite tipple is South African red wine, usually Merlot.
So here are my tags...
- [Jingye](http://jingyeluo.blogspot.com/2007/01/five-things.html) (another Talisian who needs to re-start blogging)
- [Andy](http://pragmaticintegration.blogspot.com/2007/01/my-contribution-to-this-five-things-fad.html) (another Talisian who needs to re-start blogging)
- [Ivan](http://ivan.truemesh.com/archives/000665.html) (putting the Tea into Team)
- [Alan C Francis](http://blog.alancfrancis.com/2007/01/i_really__dont_.html) (for getting me into [[Grid::Fatherhood]](http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=%5Bgrid%3A%3Afatherhood%5D&btnG=Google+Search) a few years ago)
- [Rachel Davies](http://twelve71.typepad.com/rachel/) (go on Rachel, tell us you used to be a nun or something)
my five: http://jingyeluo.blogspot.com/2007/01/five-things.html